OVERVIEW: Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tours To Bat Trang Ceramic Village
We will go to the outskirts of Hanoi to explore Bat Trang ceramic and pottery villages. This trip will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi, immerse yourself in the quiet Vietnam Countryside with stunning views, magnificent landscape, vast greenish farmlands, and tranquil pagodas.
Bat Trang village was formed during the Ly dynasty and is regarded as the birthplace of Vietnamese pottery. The exceptional quality of Bat Trang ceramic, which are divided into functional categories such as domestic ceramics, religious items, fine pottery art, architectural ceramics, and decorative ceramics, has been well acclaimed.
1. Does the Jeep have covers? No, our Jeep vehicles have an open roof top so you can experiencing Hanoian life to the fullest.
2. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
3. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
- Morning Tours 8:00am – 12:30 (Lunch included at the end)
- Afternoon Tours 13:00pm – 17:30 (Lunch included at the beginning)
- Duration: 4,5 hours
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotels in and around Hanoi’s Old Quarter or we’ll agree on a meeting point for your convenience
- Group tour price: 50 USD per person
- Private tour price: 69 $ per person
- Minumum 2 people
- Whatsapp to book 24/7! Call/WhatsApp +84(0)982416518 or Email: email@example.com
- Your booking is only confirmed after you get a reply from us through Email or WhatsApp
- If your party exceeds 3 guests, feel free to ask about discounts
HIGHLIGHTS: Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tours To Bat Trang Ceramic Village Led By Women
- Cruise through expansive and lush gardens to enjoy breathtaking scenery of Northern Vietnam countryside
- See Hanoi highlights and hidden gems in style by open-air Vietnam Legendary Jeep
- Go off the beaten path to get a glimpse into the lives of the locals
- See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on a motorbike
- Zig-zagging through traditional village alleys and enjoy cool breeze on Red river bank
- Cross Long Bien historic bridge –l a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Get to know about the daily life of the locals in the countryside over a cup of tea in their home
- Visit Bat Trang ceramic village temple to learn more about Vietnam historical past. the history of the thousands year old Bat Trang Ceramic village
- Experience an authentic local lunch and get your caffeine fix with unique Vietnamese egg coffee or enjoy yummy Mango Pudding dessert in place popular with locals.
ITINERARY: Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tours To Bat Trang Ceramic Village
- Our tour guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby for a safety briefing and detailed itinerary of your journey.
The first stage of our Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tours, we ride out of Hanoi along the bank of the Red River. Cooling breezes off the water make for a pleasant drive along the roads as you get to view the scenic countryside as the noise from the city fades into the background.
- Our first stop is an old village that embodies a beautiful historic example of one of the traditional villages that used to populate the Vietnamese countryside. Housed there you will get to see the old village gate, pagoda, temple, and communal house. As we explore the village, you’ll see the thriving life within, and see how to locals work, play, and pray. You’ll be introduced to a local family and join them for some tea and candy with your guide acting as a translator.
- The second stage of our Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tours, we cruise through the expansive green garden and venture off the beaten path onto the dirt roads leading to Bat Trang Ceramic village
- On third stage of our Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tours, you’ll be taken through the zig-zagging village alleys as we arrive at the heart of the village where we visit the oldest kiln, village temple, ceramic workshop, ceramic markets…
- The last stage of our Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tours concludes with a visit to an authentic Vietnamese restaurant. Here you’ll get to enjoy fresh Vietnamese cuisine with diverse traditional dishes and local specialties. We will drop you off back to your hotel, or a place within reasonable distance within Hanoi.
- Dressing standard Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses. A light jacket or long sleeve top for Winter months from December to February is recommended.
- Tour style This is join in group tour but you can book a private tour with small surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for details!
- Inclusions Legendary Vietnamese Army Jeep, pickup & drop off, fun and enthusiastic English speaking tour guide. Experienced and licensed drivers, entrance fees as indicated, local lunch, bottled water and drinks: egg coffee, local beer, raincoats(if needed), face-masks.