Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day Overview:
In our trip we will come to Hanoi outskirt to visit typical local villages of Northern Vietnam Countryside with picturesque scenery, beautiful of lanscape, vast greenish rice paddies , transquil pagoda, and off the beaten tourist paths.
1. What type of bikes do you use?
We use high-quality mountain bicycles that are thoroughly checked and maintained after each tour.
2. Is food and drink included?
Yes, all authentic local food and beverages (unlimited bottled water during the ride) are included.
3. What if it rains?
Our tours run rain or shine, and we provide top-notch rain ponchos to all our guests. So, keep your adventurous spirit alive during our excursions!
- Tour start : daily
- Departure/ Finish Time: 8:00-16:00
- Duration: 8 hours
- Meeting/ Ending point: Our guide will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel or requested location
Group Tour Price : ONLY $89
$99.99 per person
Private Tour: $99 per person
Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day Highlights:
- Get a glimpse of rural life and local villages as you pedal along the banks of the Red River
- Enjoy breathtaking scenery of Northern Vietnam peaceful countryside at your own pace
- Take in the vibes at an authentic local markets
- Experience the different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life in Hanoi.
- Cross the legendary Long Bien bridge
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with a local family in a small rural village
- Delve deeper into Vietnam historical past
- Meet locals and chat about their daily life over a cup of tea in their traditional home
- Our brand new high-quality helmets are sanitized daily after use.
- Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day Itinerary:
- 8 :00am your tour guide pick up you then transfer to our Bicycle store to choose suitable Bikes. Once get comfortable with your bicyle and hear a safety briefing. Then we’ll head out for our ride!
- First we cross the Red river by Long Bien bridge – the oldest one in Hanoi built over 100 years ago under French colonial time to enjoy the panoramic view of the Red River, watch the boats float underneath and see the green vegetable farm on the island.Then we ride to the countryside along the Red River’s banks to take in the stunning beauty of Vietnam’s countryside and see farmers cultivating their lands. We’ll make a visit to a local family making bonsai to learn about this intricate art form and admire some of the stunning plant creations. This is a wonderful way to learn more about local daily life and tradition, our guide will assist us to chat with them as a translator.
- Following that, we will ride our bikes to a local wet market and taste some tropical fruits. We take a break at lotus lake to fill our thirst with sugarcane juice or some local fresh drinks.Keep cycling through dirt roads and rural villages until we arrived at Co Loa Ancient Citadel which was built in 200 BC to learn about Vietnam’s tradition of establishing and defending the country against foreign invaders of Thuc Phan An Duong Vuong.
- After that we visit a fruit garden and have lunch at local family where you can try traditional food.In the afternoon we ride more around the villages, fields and along the river bank to enjoy the cool breeze of the Red river. passing through beautiful village of Northern Vietnam Countryside we will reach a local boat station, take a cruise on the red river to go back to Hanoi. Then get your caffeine fix with a unique Egg Coffee before getting back to your hotel. Our trip finishes at about 4:00-4:30pm
- Dressing: Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended.
- Trip style: This tour is offered on a “join-in” basis. However you can request for a private tour with small surcharge.
- Distance: This tour includes cycling 45 km on flat roads, back-roads to the outskirts of Hanoi. Our ride will require a basic level of physical fitness and you should be comfortable with riding bicycle.
- Tour Included: Good quality Bicycle, Helmet , Enthusiastic English speaking guide, lunch, all entrance fees & cold water, pick-up and drop-off, raincoat (if needed) , lots of fun
Book with us directly by Email or Call/WhatsApp to enjoy good prices