Bicycle Tours Hanoi City and Countryside Full Day
- Departure/ Finish Time: Daily 8:00-16:00
- Duration: 8 – 8,5 hours
- Meeting/ Ending point: Our guide will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel or requested location
Group Tour Price:
$89 ONLY $85 per person
Private Tour: $89 per person
Bicycle Tours Hanoi City and Countryside Full Day Highlights:
- Get a glimpse of rural life and local villages as you pedal along the banks of the Red River
- Enjoy breathtaking scenery of Northern Vietnam peaceful countryside at your own pace
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with a local family in a small rural village
- Hop on a bicycle and pass through many Hanoi fascinating places such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, presidential palace, Ba Dinh square, literature temple, Tran Quoc temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem lake , Opera House, and railway street and stop for scenic photos
- Delve deeper into Vietnam historical past
- Visit a bonsai to learn about this intricate art form and admire some of the stunning plant creations.
- Experience the different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life in Hanoi.
- Cross the legendary Long Bien bridge
- Meet locals and chat about their daily life over a cup of tea in their traditional home
- Meander around West Lake, and stop for scenic photos
- Weave through winding narrow alleyways and city back streets
Bicycle Tours Hanoi City and Countryside Full Day
- 8 :00 am your tour guide pick up you then transfer to our Bicycle store to choose suitable Bikes. Once get comfortable with your bicyle and hear a safety briefing.
- Then we’ll head out for our ride!First we cross the Red river by Long Bien bridge – the oldest one in Hanoi built over 100 years ago under French colonial time to enjoy the view of the Red River, watch the boats float underneath and see the green vegetable farm on the island.Then we ride to the countryside along the Red River’s banks to take in the stunning beauty of Vietnam’s countryside and see farmers cultivating their lands.
- We’ll make a visit to a local family making bonsai to learn about this intricate art form and admire some of the stunning plant creations. This is a wonderful way to learn more about local daily life and tradition, our guide will assist us to chat with them as a translator.
- Following that, we will ride our bikes to a local wet market and taste some tropical fruits. We take a break at lotus lake to fill our thirst with sugarcane juice or some local fresh drinks.Keep cycling through dirt roads and rural villages until we arrived at Co Loa Ancient Citadel which was built in 200 BC to learn about Vietnam’s tradition of establishing and defending the country against foreign invaders of Thuc Phan An Duong Vuong.
- After that we visit a fruit garden and go for lunch at a local restaurant where you can savor Hanoi’s delectable cuisine.
- In the afternoon we will visit Huu Tiep Lake in Ngoc Ha flower Village where an American B-52 that was shot down during the Christmas bombing in 1972, a quieted island in the heart of Hanoi away from the busy streets where farmers growing vegetables and fruits. We cycling pass by the city major highlights such as: Hanoi Flag Tower at the age of nearly 200 years is renowned as one of the symbols of the city, Hanoi Opera House, 1000 years old royal Thang Long citadel, Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Presidential palace, Ba Dinh square, Tran Quoc temple, Truc Bach Lake… Then get your caffeine fix with a unique Egg Coffee before getting back to your hotel at about 4:00pm.let us share our love of Hanoi with you.
- Dressing: Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended.
- Trip style: This tour is offered on a “join-in” basis. However you can request for a private tour with small surcharge.
- Distance: This tour includes cycling 45 km on flat roads, back-roads to the outskirts of Hanoi. Our ride will require a basic level of physical fitness and you should be comfortable with riding bicycle.
- Tour Included: Good quality Bicycle, Helmet , Enthusiastic English speaking guide, lunch, all entrance fees & cold water, pick-up and drop-off, raincoat (if needed) , lots of fun
Book with us directly by Email or Call/WhatsApp to enjoy good prices
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
- Combo 1: Bicycle Tours Hanoi City Half Day + Ninh Binh Full Day by Limousine + Ha Long Full Day By Limousine $169
- Combo 2: Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Half Day + Ninh Binh Full Day by Limousine + Ha Long Full Day By Limousine $173
- Combo 3: Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day To Co Loa Villages + Ninh Binh Full Day by Limousine + Ha Long Full Day By Limousine $193