Overview: Hanoi City Insight Tours by Car
This tour is suitable for travelers want to see the off beaten tracks and real parts of Hanoi, we will ride to the places normal tourists do not know and can not do it on their own which include hidden alleys, learn more about the rich history as well as beautiful scenery of this pretty capital city.
- Depart Everyday
- Morning Tours 8:00 – 12:30 (Lunch included at the end)
- Afternoon Tours 13:00– 17:30 (Lunch included at the beginning)
- Sunset Tours: 15:00-19:30 ( Dinner included)
- Sunset and Night Tours: 17:00 to 21:30 ( Dinner included)
- Duration: 4,5 hours
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotels in and around Hanoi’s Old Quarter or we’ll agree on a meeting point for your convenience
- Private Tour Price: $85 per person. Minimum 2 people
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
Highlights: Hanoi City Insight Tours by Car
- Feel the Red River breeze on Long Bien bridge and explore small back roads to immerse yourself in local life
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Modern air-conditioned car
- Explore the densely cultivated Banana island with vegetables, beans, and corn farm
- Hop on a bicycle and pass by many Hanoi fascinating places such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, presidential palace, Ba Dinh square, Tran Quoc temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem lake , Opera House…
- Experience market culture at a local market and sample some tropical fruits
- stop at Huu Tiep – B52 lake in Ngoc Ha flower Village
- Weave through winding narrow alleyways and city back streets
- Visit a local family and chat to the family owner who is a war veteran with our guide as a translator
- Experience unique egg coffee and savor the tasty dishes of Hanoi for lunch
Itinerary: Hanoi City Insight Tours by Car
- 8 :00AM or 13:00 your tour guide pick you up at your hotel and we’ll head out for our ride!
- At the beginning of our Hanoi city car tour we make our way to Long Bien bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian. This is also the oldest bridge in Hanoi built by the famous Eiffel Construction company in 1902. There will be chances to take in the panoramic view of the Red River underneath. Our Hanoi car Tours continues through Red River Island’s peaceful banana and corn farm away from the busy streets where farmers grow vegetables and fruits. This farming island is located right in the heart of Hanoi but not many travelers have a chance to see.
- Keep cruising along the banks of Westlake, we take a stop to enjoy the stunning view on the Thanh Nien road. Also a great place to get contrast between old and new hanoi, one side is the centuries-old charming old quarter and modern skylines on the other.
- We dive into the sights, sounds, and smells of our bustling city on our bicycle with a ride through a bustling local market. Then we’ll ride our bicycle to visit Huu Tiep Lake in Ngoc Ha flower Village where an American B-52 air-craft that was shot down during the Christmas bombing in 1972. We’ll visit a family home to learn more about everyday life and tradition of Hanoian with our guide as a translator
- This route takes us pass by the city major highlights such as: Hanoi Flag Tower at the age of nearly 200 years is renowned as one of the symbols of the city, Hanoi Opera House, 1000 years old royal Thang Long citadel, Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Presidential palace, Ba Dinh square, Tran Quoc temple, Truc Bach Lake…
- Our ride heads to the hundred years old Reunification train track runs through the heart of Hanoi where local residents live only centimeters from it. This is an excellent way to deeply immerse yourself in the local side of busy and exciting Hanoi. We’ll go for lunch at a local restaurant where you can savor Hanoi’s delectable cuisine. Then get your caffeine fix with an unique Egg Coffee before getting back to your hotel. Let us share our love of Hanoi with you.
- Dressing: Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended.
- Trip style: This tour is offered on a “join-in” basis. However you can request for a private tour with small surcharge.
- Tour Included: Modern air-conditioned car, Helmet , Enthusiastic English speaking guide, lunch, all entrance fees & cold water, pick-up and drop-off, raincoat (if needed) , lots of fun
- 1. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
- 2. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65