Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp/ Line/ Kacaotalk/ Wechat/ Viber: +84(0)982416518
Book with us directly by Email or Call/WhatsApp to enjoy good prices
Price: 150 USD per person per day. Minimum 2 guests. Book inadvance at least 1 week
Highlights Bicycle Tours Northwest Vietnam 8 days
- This unique mountain biking holiday, a cross-country from Sapa to Hanoi, has a great deal of contrast along its route. Start in Hanoi and end in Puluong National Park. the trail of old 06 road winding along the beautiful Valley, unexplored mountain bike route will take us to MaiChau. A whole new bicycle adventure in Vietnam
- This unique mountain bike tour will take you through some of the great remote wilderness areas where hill tribe tribes of the HMong people inhabit.
- We ride just over 650 km. There are some long, tiring and some deserts. The rewards are empty roads and incomparable visions. If you like climbing hills and riding in the mountains, this tour is a dream.
DETAILED ITINERARY Bicycle Tours Northwest Vietnam 8 days
Day 1: (L) Hanoi – Yen Bai: (riding 90km)
Meet at hotel (7:00 am), drive out of Hanoi city. Beginning riding through many minority villages as we cycling to a higher plateau. We rode through rice fields and tea plantations before going to Doan Hung for lunch, continued cycling to Yen Bai city. Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Yen Bai.
Day 2: (B, L) Yen Bai-Lao Cai (go 105 km)
After breakfast, we started riding on the banks of the Red River to Lao Cai. About 40 km off the road (fairly wide). After many beautiful villages and narrow suspension bridges, we enjoy a long, unique path, starting on the terrace leading to a shortcut (about 300m altitude) and ending on a long slope through waterfalls and rain forests. Lunch with noodles and bread, fruit, coffee tea. After that, we arrived at the asphalt road, where a small bus was waiting in BaoHa, transferring to LaoCai. Night at hotel in Lao Cai
Day 3: Laocai-Sapa ( 65 km)
To Lao Cai: after breakfast, continue to Sapa. Afternoon rest and free time to visit Sapa. Overnight in Sapa. (B, L, D)
Day 4: Sapa-Muong Lay: (80 km) (transfer vehicle 80km)
Ride through Tram Ton Pass and downhill to Muong Lay. Riding on Indochina is the highest peak. Overnight in Muong Lay. (B, L, D)
Day 5: Muong Lay -Tuan Giao-Son La: Cycling to Tuan Giao. (86 km)
There are two difficult cycling trips today, the first one to begin after 5 km with a distance of 12 km but the second, and the most challenging to come at the end of this beautiful day, with one 18 km ride. Transfer by car to Son La
Overnight in Son La. (B, L, D)
Day 6: Son La – Moc Chau (90 km)
The journey begins with a 15km up hill into the beautiful surrounding countryside of Pha din mountain range and rides a bicycle. We ended the day with a thrilling 5 km journey before we reached the town of Son La. Continue to Yen Chau – Moc Chau by car, end the day in a hotel in MocChau. Overnight at Moc Chau Hotel (B, L, D)
Day 7: MocChau- MaiChau (72 km)
Road to bike to MaiChau. Almost we go through an small paths.
Overnight in Mai Chau homestay (B, L, D)
Day 8: MaiChau- Offroad- Hanoi (53 km)
Off the road to PuLuong cycling. After breakfast riding to Pu Luong, then continue on to the Ma river bank, take a boat along followed by a relaxing trip before finishing the wonderful trip. Picnic lunch, met mini bus to drive to Hanoi. Finish the trip in your hotel in Hanoi. (B, L)
INCLUSIONS Bicycle Tours Northwest Vietnam 8 days
- Enthusiastic and Experienced English speaking local guide.
- Hotel and local home stay
- All Meals as noted B= breakfast, L= lunch ,D=dinner included
- Cold drink as coffee, tea, cola, juice, energy drink for cycling
- Tropical fruits as banana , mango, green dragon …
- Sightseeing tickets and activities as noted in the itinerary.
- 100% ground transportation by mini buses for both travelers and bicycles.
- Total distance: + 650 km
- Number of days cycling: 7 days and a half days
- Average daily distance: 70km
Vietnam Cycling Tours – Vietnam Bike Tours – Vietnam Bicycle Tours – Biking Through Vietnam